ARC Professional Services offers the expertise and training required to plan, budget and implement all aspects of realtime data sharing and collaboration at the airport. The team is mindful and practised in the management of business change that goes with the introduction of new technology. Robust template programmes are available for A-CDM and other realtime collaboration initiatives.
The Northrop Grumman Airport Systems team includes airport professionals with direct experience in: Airside Operations, Terminal management, A-CDM processes and implementation of airport safety systems. Northrop Grumman is also highly experienced in integrated ATC systems, with over 45 years in the industry and having run projects in 175 countries.
ARC Professional Services offer:
- Stakeholder Management: ensures all airport partners are appropriately involved in the planning and roll-out of realtime systems
- Operational Readiness Review: identifies the state of readiness of the people, process and systems for use of realtime information sharing systems
- Event data audit: reviews available data sources, the robustness, accuracy and data ownership (amongst partners/stakeholders)
- Cost benefit analysis: helps to build the business case for a realtime approach
- System design and integration: uses a layered approach to build on existing systems where appropriate, recommending and suggesting new systems where potentially needed
- Post implementation support: in line with our partnership approach our ongoing support includes review of project success criteria and results.