- CommandPoint Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) is a mission-critical command and control system that enables communications centre personnel to more appropriately manage calls for services and resources.
- Enhanced operation of the emergency communications centre is the most visible impact of CommandPoint CAD, the system also provides operational benefits throughout a public safety agency.
- Multi –class support –law enforcement and fire events share common updates and information, whilst keeping individual incident numbers
- Customer configurable status monitors to show pending incidents, active incidents, active units, quarters, push to talk and system notes
- Location information display predefined location alerts based on exact radius. (e.g hazardous materials and known premises)
- Integrated mapping solution to display event and unit geographical information which is automatically updated from CAD system
Datasheet: CommandPoint CAD