Tel No: +44 1778 345434
Fax No: +44 1778 381550
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Engineer – Test Systems Design
Park Air Systems is a global leader in the supply of Air Traffic Control communications solutions typically exporting to 80 countries a year, operating from a base in the East Midlands. This highly dynamic international company designs and manufactures a range of high technology communication equipment and seeks a graduate to assist in
the development and production of test programs. The role will suit someone who wishes to launch their career in a growing high technology engineering company, working as part of a team and guided by senior engineers.
To write and develop test programs to functionally test Park Air products.
- Produce test programs to verify products meet their production test specifications.
- Update test programs as detailed in engineering change notices.
- Help design test jigs and generate support documents to allow for external manufacture.
- Keep abreast of new developments in Test Engineering.
- Assist in maintaining the production automatic test systems.
- Provide technical support on test issues to other engineering departments.
- Strive for total quality and process improvements.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering/Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of the following programming languages: LabView, TestStand, JTag, C++.
- Previous work experience or a degree project involving product testing would be an advantage.
- Good communicator and planner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Innovative thinker.
Park Air Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Northrop Grumman Corporation. We employ 170 people at our high tech facility in the East Midlands. The company values its’ employees, is committed to their development and is one of the small percentage of companies in the UK to attain the accreditation of the Gold standard for Investors in people. If you wish to accelerate your career, join us now.
By covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.northropgrumman.com/parkairsystems for further company information