Tel No: +44 1778 345434
Fax No: +44 1778 381550
Communications Product Manager
Role: The main purpose of this role is designed specifically to enhance the company’s success in the international ATC and defence communications market. The successful candidate will identify market needs and trends and assess competitive activity. With this data and working in conjunction with the company’s established business functions, the successful applicant will evolve plans for existing products and new product introductions will be agreed. This is a multi-disciplined role that requires a sound understanding of the dynamics of the market and the demands of new product introduction.
• Overall Product Management of the communication product lines within Park Air Systems:
– Overall business model
– Market requirements analysis
– Competitor evaluation
– Marketing and Sales strategy
– Product roadmaps
• Active involvement in industry conferences, forums and exhibitions.
• Develop, maintain and interpret a competitor data-base using technical and commercial data to benchmark our performance.
• Support RFP shaping by providing advice on strategy to benefit Park Air Systems win potential.
• Develop a methodical win / loss process that efficiently analyses the outcome of competitions and makes recommendations.
• Remain current on evolving techniques and technologies within our radio business.
• Support sales staff in presentations at Park Air Systems and at customers’ premises.
• Identify and recommend product improvement areas.
• Produce/maintain product presentation material; provide input into technical documents (boilerplate, data sheets etc).
• Support bid gate review process.
• Educated to degree level, with relevant domain knowledge
• Knowledge of radio communications systems, applications, technologies and markets
• A background and knowledge of ATC/defence communications gained in an engineering, programme management or sales and marketing environment
• Radio communications knowledge
• Possess the necessary credibility in these areas to present influentially to senior management and multiple stakeholders within customer organisations and industry regulators
• Experience in successful delivery of similar solutions
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to influence and assert himself/herself at all levels with both internal and external customers
• Analytical and business oriented • Creative and technical writing skills • Ability to present an excellent impression of the company and be able to determine strategy and tactics to win
• Able to manage time and schedule own activities to best effect and work with minimum direction
• Travel will also be a requirement of this role
Location: The Company, based in Market Deeping, at a purpose-built, state of the art facility. The locality offers a full variety of sports and leisure facilities provided by a growing and developing City. Easy access to beautiful countryside, lakes and rivers, ideal for all country and water sport pursuits. Market Deeping is within easy travelling distance of Peterborough, Cambridge, London, Leicester, Lincoln and Nottingham. The area provides affordable low cost housing and rental property.
Applications: By covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.northropgrumman.com/parkairsystems for further company information